Maps - Around & About 'xl'
Around & About 'XL'
XL sized Around and About maps are designed for areas which are slightly too large to be adequately covered by a standard sized Around and About map. The XL ones measure 62cm x 32 cm, whereas the standard ones are 47cm x 32 cm.
'Around and About' maps bring local mapping to a wider audience. They are very popular with local people but are also ideally suited to visitors looking to take a short walk in the area in which they are staying. Based on Ordnance Survey's Explorer mapping blown up from the standard 1:25 000 scale, these maps really make navigation trouble-free and, with the greater clarity, help the user to spot interesting features so easily missed on a normal map.
• Easy to read mapping at a scale of 1:16 000* (approx 4 inches to a mile)
• Laminated for weatherproofing
• Useful scale ruler for distance and walk time
• Slips easily into your pocket
Format: Double-sided Map
Size: 62 x 32 cms
* The Yorkshire 3 Peaks map is at a scale of 1:18 000